BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Kamis, 25 Maret 2010

Spirit of the Wolf

"He came to me in my dreams"

I will give to you

My cunnings, My hearing

My eyes which to see

That they may lead you

As they have led me.

I give to you my strength

In your heart my voice

Hear me, I will help you

Make the right choice.

So that you don't tire while you

Find much food for your people to eat

I give to you my stamina

My legs and my feet.

Should dangers linger in the air

Brave warrior you will always tell

For next I give to you

My keen sense of smell.

For your love of your people

And the land that we are a part

It is as abiding as mine

So I give to you my heart.

Brave warrior accept me

And all that I give

For forever together

You and I will live.

Awake now brave warrior

And look to the ground

For there will be proof

Of what you've just found.

~ Author Shelly Lapierre, my friend and neighbor ~

Special Thanks Shelly, it is a wonderful poem and Roma

Please visit (www.http://romaspace.tripod.com/wolfpoems.html)

0 komentar: